- Simple Construction allows Trouble Free Operation
- No filter or demister
- Excellent Dust Collection Efficiency
- 8micron particles 100% collection with Single Scrubber
1micron particles 99% collection with Double Scrubber
- Prevents Explosions and Fires
- Uses water so no risk of fire or explosion
- Pump Unnecessary
- The gas itself forces water up eliminating the need for a pump
- Dust laden gas blasts through the Throat Section, combines with water forcing it upwards to collide forcefully with the Scrubber walls
- Gas is enveloped by fine particle water in the Scrubbing Section resulting in highly effective gas-liquid mixing and excellent dust collection.
- The Drain Boards separate water from the cleansed gas. No water splashes enter the Exhaust Port.
- Separated dust particles are discharged through the Overflow while sunken dust is discharged through the Hopper Drain.
Watch the Wet Scrubber in action to understand its operation principle
Standard type (Wet Scrubber) in operation
The Scrubbing Section is in two levels for greater efficiency
Fire Prevention Test
This video shows how the Wet Scrubber prevents fires
Dust collection efficiency
● High temperature exhaust gas dust
● Flammable – Explosive dust
● Poisonous gas absorption
● Noxious gas absorption
wet scrubbers sold to various industries（May 2018） ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
・Food factory ・Steel mill ・Perfumery factory
・Fish meal ・Pharmaceutical factory
・Fertilizer factory ・Waste disposal plant etc…
Packed tower scrubber
Washing contents is troublesome
Needs regular pump and demister maintenance
ACO Wet Scrubber
Simple design, Low maintenance
No pump necessary as gas propels water
Models and Specifications
Specifications and Materials
Test equipment available
If you would like a printed catalogue, please fill out the form below or contact us directly.
Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF files.
A sales engineer will directly address any of your questions. For inquiries by email, please complete the form below